BLUE STRIPE TO BLUE BELT
(Children and Adults)
Signifies the plant’s growth as the Tae Kwon Do begin to develop.
Pattern and Poomse:
YUL-GUK (38 movements) is the pseudonym of the famous philosopher and scholar YI I (1536-1584 A.D.), nicknamed the “Confucius of Korea”. The 38 movements of this pattern refer to his birthplace on 38 degree latitude and the diagram (+) (-) represent “scholar”.
- Hook kick-Round House Kick
- Round House Kick-Hook Kick
- 180° degree Inside Crescent Kick
- 180° degree Outside Crescent Kick
Combination of Punches and Blocks: Adults Only
- Hooking Block and Reverse Punch; Avoid reaching forward while performing the hook block.
- Twin Knife Hand Block
- Front Elbow Strike
- Double Forearm Block
Self Defence: Movements and Applications
Bag Work and Target Training
- Meaning of YUL-GUK
- How Many Mpvements in YUL-GUK
- Movements Application