BLACK STRIPE II TO BLACK BELT
(Children and Adults)
From White Belt to Black Stripe II
- Testing of All Patterns
- Testing of All Kicks
- Testing of All Combinations (Punches and Blocks)
- Testing of All Theory
- 50 Movements or 5 Minutes of Scenario
- Self-Defence Movement, Defending Against Multiple Opponents
- Confirm with Sanhunim first
- Power Breaking
- Special Technique Breaking
- Speed Breaking
- Cement Blocks Might be Included
- Tae Kwon Do Essey
- Confirm with Sabuhnim
In some cases regarding the Black Belt Test, special requirements maybe added for some students.
*These are the basic test requirements for your test. Tests may also include more than the above mentioned, but nothing we did not learn in class.
**Students are required to know their present belt requirements as well as their previous ones.